Working With Business Leaders and Executives
Filling Gaps As You Grow
You have people on staff in specialized roles in your growth functions (Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Technology…). They are talented in their positions, but they are tactically focused. You need a macro, strategic point of view of growth that is cross-functional, practical and can be implemented…and that can be valuable to the overall leadership team.
You can’t put that person on staff because of the high salary requirements and you know you’re going to need people in operations or sales or other areas of your business.
This is where we come in. Whether it’s project by project or as-a-service, you can have the Growth Officer you need without the employment costs or hassles.
Expansion happens in many ways: new products, new services, new markets, strategic relationships or M&A. Expansion is often complex with pricing models, plans and roadmaps on how to go to market, deploying internal teams, understanding what you’re getting into, competition and driving revenue.
Let us help. We don’t just parachute in with reports and deliverables that have ideas you can’t even implement. We align everything with your capabilities, capacities, resources and assets. We’re with you through implementation for as long as you need us.
You’re feeling it. You can’t put your finger on it. It’s getting harder and harder to compete. You feel like you’re struggling to even keep up. What’s happening?
Your markets are changing:
- Competitors are getting better or there are more of them.
- Your products or services have become a commodity.
- Your business model is no longer profitable.
- Your strategic relationships aren’t as fruitful as they used to be.
- You no longer have the same advantages in your supply chain that you’ve enjoyed over the years.
Let us help. We’ve worked with lots of businesses in different industries. We can get you out of this mess. Marketing firms and agencies will tell you to increase your ad budget or launch a new campaign…consultants will tell you cut costs or streamline processes…
…we’re going to help you grow and win.
The Growth Asset For Small and Midsized Businesses.
The Strategic Asset For Large Companies.
Our work in engagements with small and mid-size businesses includes:
- Helping you use time, money and people efficiently in your market operations
- Serving as an extension of your leadership team to help drive growth
- Project management of your growth efforts
- Facilitating strategic relationships
- Managing messaging strategy across sales, marketing, business development and customer experience efforts
- Vendor/specialist management and oversight
- Strategy development & management
- Brand development & management
- Project management in expansion efforts
- Data management & analyses
- Market Intelligence
Our work in engagements with large companies includes:
- Market Intelligence
- Optimizing growth in local markets for compounded success in the company
- Minimizing risks and gaining advantage by leveraging opportunities in specific markets
- Enabling territory and regional teams to prosper
- Closing the gaps and minimizing the vulnerabilities that occur in blanket market efforts
- Shouldering the focus of opportunistic growth in local & regional markets
We work with leadership and key employees in:
- Strategic Planning
- Strategy Development & Management
- Business Development
- Customer Experience in Operations
- UI / UX
- Data Management